- Testimonials -
“Wow!! We had Snag Doctor here today to spray our windows and doors and we are over the moon with the results. We had them sprayed ‘Slate Grey’ and it looks incredible! They went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect before leaving. I would highly recommend them! 5 stars!”
– Katie Jackson via Facebook –
- Testimonials -
“Amazing Team, amazing work, I cannot recommend this company enough.”
– Caron Tongue via Facebook –
- Testimonials -
“We use Snag Doctor on a regular basis for all of our projects. The response times are excellent as are the quality of their repairs. The amount of work they get through in a day compared with other contractors makes them a real cost-effective solution for our business.”
– Juan Crous, HH Smith & Sons –
– Gallery –
– Follow Us –
– Areas Covered –
We cover all of Hampshire and any surrounding SO and PO postcodes.
Isle of Wight
– Services –
There are many reasons why using our Snag Doctor in Hampshire for your brick repairs is the best option. Here are just a few:
- Experienced and qualified. Snag Doctor’s technicians have years of experience in brick repair work. They are experts in using the latest techniques and materials to ensure that your repairs are done to the highest standard.
- Fast and efficient. Snag Doctor understands that time is important, so they offer a fast and efficient service. They will usually be able to come to your property within 24 hours of your initial call, and they will always complete your repairs within the agreed timeframe.
- Competitive price. Snag Doctor is committed to offering a competitive price for their services. They will always provide you with a free quote before they start work, so you can be sure that you are getting the best possible value for your money.
In addition to these reasons, Snag Doctor is also a local company, which means that they are committed to providing excellent customer service. They will always be happy to answer your questions and help you to choose the right repair solution for your needs.
Here are some additional benefits of using Snag Doctor for your brick repairs:
- They use high-quality materials that are guaranteed to last.
- They offer a warranty on their repairs, so you can be sure that they will be done right the first time.
- They are fully insured, so you can be confident that your property is protected in the event of an accident.
– Opening Hours –
Surface Repair Specialists
Why Replace When We Can
Restore Practically Any Surface?
Baths, Sinks & Shower Trays
We can repair unsightly, unhygienic and unsafe chips, cracks and stains to your sanitaryware.
Kitchen Units & Doors
We carefully repair scratches, chips, blemishes and burns to your kitchen units.
Floor, wall, and fireplace tiles, all susceptible to damage, can be quickly repaired rather than replaced.
Brick & Stone
Our technicians are able to restore both brick and stone saving our clients £££ against replacement.
Chips and scratches to kitchen worktops are unsightly unhygienic. Using our innovative techniques, the damage will simply disappear.
Save Time. Save Money. Repair!
At Snag Doctor, our friendly, professional technicians are able to carry out amazing repairs to chips, dents, scratches and holes on a wide range of hard surfaces. By repairing an item on-site, we are able to save our clients time, money and the inconvenience of sourcing a replacement.
Our skilled technicians can repair and resurface: wood, metal, stone, brick, marble, granite, ceramic and more!
Whether the damage is caused by impact, staining, burning or accidental damage, we can make any surface look as good as new. Against replacement, we can do the work in less time, at less cost and with less hassle, benefiting both you and the environment.
Contact us today for a free no obligation quote.
Saving Our Clients Time
Our technicians are able to repair on site and in situ, meaning no waiting for replacement items to be delivered to site, or for numerous trades people to become available to fit them.
Saving The Environment
Repairing damaged items means that less waste is sent to landfill. Also, any replacements would need to be manufactured & transported to site, causing needless energy expenditure & more harm to the environment.
Saving Our Clients Money
Repairing a damaged item can offer significant savings when comparing the cost of replacement. Our research has shown that we regularly save our clients between 50-70%.
Contact Your Local Office